Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The way I see things

It's been about 11days since I started my personalized plan. Eating fresh vegetables and fruits daily and eliminating carbs forces me to cook regularly. Cooking regularly gives my husband and I more opportunity to sit at the table and eat together which is BEAUTIFUL. But cooking regularly also forces me to plan our meals and allows me to think about the health of my family. What's my point? Well this personalized plan started out being solely about me, yet it has become so much more in so many different ways. I started this journey because a doctor told me that I was a broken woman and I set out to prove him wrong . Now I find myself understanding that everyday brings about something more meaningful in my life. It's no longer about proving anything to some know-nothing doctor; it's not even about what I want. The way I see things, (must be all the carrots I'm eating) I just want the best of me to show daily and if I am so blessed to bring out the best in others too...well what more can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment