Monday, July 20, 2009

My online doctor called...

Yesterday my online doctor called, (actually she was a nurse), she called to see how my program was working and how I felt. Seriously, when is the last time your doctor called you and asked you how YOU felt??? Don' worry I won't keep harping about our health care system. Anyway I was blown away by the call. She asked me a few questions and we had a nice little chat. I asked her about cereal (no shock there!). I wanted to make sure I really, really couldn't have any. Turns out that I could have a little bit, once in a while, if it is whole grain and organic. The only problem is I have never known myself to have just a little cereal! I think I will continue to to stay away, there is not point in tempting myself.

The nurse and I discussed the amount of progress I've made on the personalized program. I described to her some of the positive changes I am starting to feel in my body. It was interesting to have someone who barely new me so invested in my progress. She was pleased to know that I was following the program religiously and I was pleased that she even cared. I just have to say I haven't received that kind of treatment for a doctors office in a long, long, long time (if ever)! Life's journey really is interesting... you just never know where your answers may come from. Keep an open mind people. God has a way of opening doors that you didn't even know existed!

No comments:

Post a Comment