Monday, August 10, 2009

And I am off....

Okay, today is a big test of whether or not I learned my lesson from last week. I am leaving for work in a few minutes. I did not do my run this morning, but I did take the first set of my vitamins. I have a full day of work followed by some meetings. My intention is to run at 8pm. I know it's rather late but I'm being realistic. So far this morning I am feeling very together. I spent time in prayer and feel very relaxed and organized. I had a great breakfast of boiled egg whites, green pepper(uncooked), a mango and green tea. I have high expectations for today! I did not pack a lunch because I have a lunch meeting with colleagues. My plan is to get a green salad with grilled chicken. For dinner tonight I am going to have black bean sauce (Haitian style) with some mushrooms and carrots. See? Today I have it all planned out! Hopefully it will all come together....now I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment